Thanks to a large vehicle fleet and professional assemblers we provide you free transportation and assembly
on the entire territory of Montenegro.
Veruši, Kuči i Virpazar - every other Friday
Grahovo, Viluši, Vračenovići i Studeno - every other Saturday
Namos Dajković CO gives its customers, specifically for clients of “Hipotekarna banka” (for pensioners and full-time employees) loans WITHOUT GUARANTORS AND WITHOUT GOING TO THE BANK! Also, we allow loans up to 36 months in collaboration with Podgorička banka, CKB and NLB Banka - PAYMENT VIA LOAN WITHOUT GUARANTORS (for pensioners and full-time employees). It is possible to pay by credit cards in the showroom. This includes: VISA, MASTER and MAESTRO.
Does the furniture can be paid upon delivery?
Furniture cannot be paid on delivery. According to the Company’s Rules, the full amount of the invoice must be paid in order to carry out the delivery.
Does Namos have shops in another city outside Podgorica?
No,it does not. Our specialized furniture showroom of 4200m2 is located in Podgorica (Cetinjski put bb - Donja Gorica). If you are unable to visit us, you can order the furniture by phone and see the same on our website or in the flyers and catalogs which are often published with daily newspapers "Vijesti" and "Dan". Of course, transportation and assembly are free.
Does Namos supply the furniture in Serbia?
During the "Belgrade Furniture Fair" which is held each year in early November, we deliver the furniture on the territory of Serbia.
1. The showroom undertakes free transportation (to the point available to the transportation vehicle) and assembly of goods, but NOT BRINGING INTO the buyer’s apartment and NOT HANGING elements on the wall. The showroom is not liable for items not fitting into your residential space.
2. Seller agrees that under the terms of this agreement, to order and sell the item to the buyer, all in accordance with the specification that is an integral part of the contract.
3. The buyer is obliged to pay a minimum down payment of 50% of value of ordered goods on the day of signing the contract, upon which the deadlines referred to in the Article 4 start to apply. The remaining 50% shall be paid upon arrival of goods in the warehouse.
4. The deadline for the arrival of goods at the seller’s central warehouse is ___ days, taking into account that in the event of unforeseen circumstances, interference with transportation, bad weather, delays at customs terminal, this period may be extended for additional 7 days.
5. In case of exceeding the delivery time referred to in the Article 4 herein, the buyer is entitled to be refunded with the related advance payment, including pertaining default interest, or an additional 10% discount, or a replacement for the other item can be offered with the appropriate discount from "Namos Dajković Company"
Information on delivery time:
(08h - 16h) 067/666-400
Complaints on and time of assembly:
(08h - 16h) 067/666-300
Compliments and comments on the work of the staff at the showroom:
(08h - 14h) 063/222-221
(14h - 21h) 067/666-941
Compliments and comments on the work of staff in the warehouse:
(08h - 16h) 067/666-912